• We are engaged in offering a quality GPCB Environmental Consultant (Gujarat Pollution Control Board) to our valuable clients. Our experienced team provides all the information about environmental plans to the clients.
Our professional team ensures the clients that the GPCB Consultancy service, provided by us is highly reliable and executed in the best manner.
CTE -Consent to Establish / NOC -No Objection Certificate
• It involves making an application in a prescribed format to respective State Pollution Control Board along with required documents and scrutiny fees.
• It is followed by physical inspection of the site and assessment of the environmental management system proposed so as to meet with the mandatory requirement prescribed by State pollution Control Board.
CC&A – Consolidated Consent And Authorization / CTO – Consent to Operate
• Before starting / operating the activity. After getting NOC from the Board, the unit can start work related to start up the activity.
• And before operating the activity, the permission in the form of Consolidated Consent & Authorization [CCA] [Consent to Operate] has to be obtained, under Water Act-1974, Air Act-1981 and Environment Protection Act, 1986 and its amendment.
EC – Environmental Clearance
• TOR application (Form-1 & Prefeasibilty report) to be submitted/uploaded on MoEFCC portal (Parivesh)
• Receipt of acknowledgement regarding above stated application from MoEFCC portal
• Scrutiny & essential details sought by Ministry / SEIAA/SEAC
• Receipt of acceptance by Ministry/ SEIAA/SEAC for TOR process
• Submission of hardcopy of application to Ministry/ SEIAA/SEAC
• Invitation for presentation regarding the project to Ministry / SEAC
• Additional details sought by Ministry / SEIAA/SEAC
• TOR issuing by Ministry /SEIAA/SEAC for EIA/ EMP studies
• EIA/EMP studies and draft report preparation as per the TOR
• Draft EIA/EMP report and executive summary submission to GPCB for Public Consultation (if applicable)
• Public Consultation/ Hearing (if applicable) to be conducted by SPCB/ GPCB